The Rolling Clinic is where you can improve your basic rolling technique or master an advanced roll.
Course duration: 1 day
– Previously completed a kayak school.
– A competent swimmer
– Good health
– Persons under the age of 18 must contact us prior to the course so that your parents or guardian can sign the waiver form and sent back to us before the course.
– Course materials including step-by-step guide on how to roll.
– Use of equipment
What you need to bring:
– Pen and notebook
– Personal gear including helmet, boat, paddle, pfd, flotation bags.(If not rented)
– Personal Kit – Clothes, towel
– Own food and drink
R130.00 for the 1st hour with own equipment including 14% VAT/R230.00 for the 1st hour with Whitewater Training equipment including 14% VAT
R90.00 from the 2nd hour onwards including 14% VAT
– Parys, Vaal River, Free State. All sessions will take place in a swimming pool. In winter time we will be making use of an indoor heated swimming pool.
– We also offer courses in other provinces/venues. Prices may vary, depending on location. Please contact the office for more info.
Dates and Bookings:
To find out the available dates and/or for a spot on our course you can now do the following:
Email email@example.com to book your place.
Wait for your Sales order, pay your deposit of 50% to secure you booking and send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now wait for the date, pack your kit and come!
Make sure that you pay the outstanding amount before the start of the course.
We have a non-refundable cancellation policy.
Whitewater Training CC
First National Bank
Account number: 51081140480
Branch code: 230 736
Type: Current Account
* Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com and use your sales order number as reference.