Quality CPR device
The Laerdal Pocket Mask’s design, filter and one-way valve make it a quality choice that provides protection during CPR.
By creating a slight distance between the patient and care provider the Pocket Mask also makes seeing patient lip color and chest movement easier.
A high-quality 3M Filtrete hydrophobic filter under a one-way valve filters out contaminates in the air being transferred between the care provider and the patient, protecting them both.
- Material: PVC (mask), PP (filter), PC+Silicone rubber (valve/oxygen inlet)
- Size: 13 x 11 x 4 cm
- Weight: 0.110 kg
- Does not contain latex
- Operating temperature: -10˚ to 40˚C
- Storage temperature: -40˚ to 50˚C
- Mask can be cleaned and reused
- One-way valve can be cleaned and reused for repeated manikin training only, but must be discarded after single patient use.
- Filter must be discarded after each use.